Propunere plugin slaylosers.amxx

游戏 - 熊猫.战旗
Membru

Propunere plugin slaylosers.amxx

Mesaj de 游戏 - 熊猫.战旗 » Dum Apr 03, 2016 10:06 pm

Detalii despre plugin:What this plugin gonna do, it will automatically slay the team who dont fulfill team objectives on bomb map's CT defuse the bomb -> Terrorist will get slay for not defending the bomb. T destroy the target -> CT will get slay for not defusein the bomb. on hostage map's -> CT rescue hostage -> Terrorist will get slay for not defending the hostage's.T prevent from hostage rescue -> CT will get slay for not rescue the hostage's
link de descarcare: Plugin download link-> http://amxmodx.org/plcompiler_vb.cgi?file_id=231
.sma download link-> http://www.girlshare.ro/3489326196.4

iLLeGaL
Membru

Re: Propunere plugin slaylosers.amxx

Mesaj de iLLeGaL » Dum Apr 03, 2016 10:28 pm

Am zis si eu ca trebuie acest plugin pentru Slay automat! (I said we need this plugin to automatically Slay!)

游戏 - 熊猫.战旗
Membru

Mesaj de 游戏 - 熊猫.战旗 » Lun Apr 04, 2016 1:34 am

Why we would need this plugin in particularly by any means, well the reason is simple we have alot of FRAGGER's who dont give a damn about map objectives i seen admin's who dont even go to bomb because they are after /rank and to be in /top15 so this plugin is fair and square even if the admin's dont fullfil the map objectives they will get slay we are not more special then normal players on the server we need to fullfil the map obejctives as well.Sometimes when you slay a player that he didnt go to bomb , or rescue the hostage's he say's but you dont see that player(admin) he doesnt go as well so why should i go... and we cant really do anything because we are forbidden to remove the immunity of others admin's so this plugin fits right in the spot we need , to remember the admin's that they need to fullfil the map objective's as well and dont slack for rank...

tomcat_adi
Membru

Mesaj de tomcat_adi » Lun Apr 04, 2016 5:22 am

Sunt de acord cu Xion. ( I'm agree with you Xiong )

bodo
Administrator

Mesaj de bodo » Lun Apr 04, 2016 6:04 am

ce ma asta nu stie romana?

alex_kR
Administrator

Mesaj de alex_kR » Lun Apr 04, 2016 10:24 am

Probabil a scris in engleza pentru ca o stie mai bine si sa fie inteles.
S-a mai discutat despre pluginul asta, intradevar este de folos uneori. Dar ma explic din nou: daca ramane un jucator (CT) vs 5 terro si bomba este pusa, cu siguranta jucatorul nu va fi kamikazee sa intre in mijlocul lor si va juca tactic eliminand unul cate unul. Daca mai raman 2 jucator si chiar nu mai reuseste sa dea defuse, chiar nu este corect sa primeasca slay pierzand arma.
It
We already talked about that plugin; truly it's useful sometimes. But I explain again: if remains a player (CT) vs 5 terrors and the bomb has been planted, surely the player will not be kamikazee to go in the midle of the enemies and he'll play tactical eliminating one by one. If remain 2 players and really can't do defuse, then is unfair to be slayed losing his weapons. So we have to try to maintain under control with our admins. Anyway we're waiting more replies.

bodo
Administrator

Mesaj de bodo » Lun Apr 04, 2016 11:11 am

da, zice bine kr...mai bine dam noi slay la playerii care chiar nu au tendinta sa mearga la bomba ....

游戏 - 熊猫.战旗
Membru

Mesaj de 游戏 - 熊猫.战旗 » Lun Apr 04, 2016 11:31 am

Nu eu am scris propunerea , i-am zis la una dintre fice sa scrie findca eu de joi dimineata am gripa si nu m-am putut ridica din pat pana azi. N`am stiut ca sa m-ai discutat Alex , de stiam nu faceam propunerea dar mam gandit ca e ok :)

alex_kR
Administrator

Mesaj de alex_kR » Lun Apr 04, 2016 3:18 pm

Nu e problema. S-a discutat pe forumul vechi; de asta am si explicat din nou.

Înapoi la “Pluginuri”